Molds are considered to be micro fungus almost invisible to the naked eye that grow very quickly in a room in the presence of moisture. The presence in quantity of these molds disrupts the quality of the ambient air by polluting it. This can then lead to serious breathing problems for people who are exposed. More generally, inhalation of mold spores can lead to short- or medium-term eye irritation, headache, sore throat, cough, rum, etc.
The presence of mold is manifested mainly through the following signs:
the presence of unpleasant odors of mold, fresh earth or alcohol;
blackish or greenish stains on the walls of the ceilings or under the carpet;
small curls or cracks in the walls.
As we said above, molds are invisible to the naked eye at the beginning of their development. It is from the moment they are in high concentration in the enclosure that we observe the spots and smell the smells. In order to detect the presence of these microorganisms in your enclosure, it is important to perform mold air tests.